Back from my little vacation before starting work, I noticed a CNN article from last week cleverly entitled, “It’s legal to play house in North Carolina,” which reported that a state judge overturned as unconstitutional a law banning unmarried couples from living together. Well done, North Carolina: a nice victory for individual liberty, as opposed to the City Council of Black Jack, Missouri that I commented on back in May.
Share this Article
- Letter: Administration Action Against Greek Life Unfairly Punishes Multicultural Greek Organizations
- Letter: College Council Representative Xu Speaks Out Against China Divestment Proposal
- Individuals to Prepare for Nationals at Valparaiso
- Divestment by Blue Chips, Divestment From China on CC Agenda
- Maroons Look to Rebound at Home Against Robert Morris