Back from my little vacation before starting work, I noticed a CNN article from last week cleverly entitled, “It’s legal to play house in North Carolina,” which reported that a state judge overturned as unconstitutional a law banning unmarried couples from living together. Well done, North Carolina: a nice victory for individual liberty, as opposed to the City Council of Black Jack, Missouri that I commented on back in May.
Share this Article
- University Names Campus North Houses
- Sheet Metal Workers Suspend Union Strike, Briefly Disrupting North Construction
- CSO and De Waart Put the “Classic” in Classical Music
- Uncommon Interview: Outgoing SG President Tyler Kissinger
- Letter: Panhellenic Council Addresses Sororities’ Accomplishments, Challenges to Come