April 11, 2:18 a.m. — University police caught three men stealing a television set from Wiebolt Hall. After a security officer noticed the missing set, he called in support. Officers noticed two men sitting next to a television outside Foster Hall, who ran when they saw the officers. UCPD arrested them along with another man who ran when he saw the others run. A UCPD spokesperson said police are investigating whether this incident is related to previous robberies in nearby buildings.
Share this Article
- Trauma center protesters banned by University speak on campus
- Outside that system defies boundaries of university, UCPD
- Uncommon Interview: Fountain Walker, new UCPD Chief of Police
- Campaign for Equitable Policing hosts Week of Action
- FBI Director James Comey on the “Ferguson effect” at the Law School