Arts

Evan Garrett & Peter Jensen

Photo: Jamie Manley/The Chicago Maroon
Fourth-years Evan Robert Garrett (left) and Peter Jensen have been together for eight months.

Dating for: 8 months
Year/major: Evan: fourth-year Theatre and Performance Studies major; Peter: fourth-year English major
Favorite date movie: Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives, which we believe to be an underrated masterpiece (seriously, go see it). Evan falls asleep during every other movie we ever watch together.
(Fill-in-the-blank) is a better dancer: Evan’s definitely the better dancer. But Peter is better at maths.
Favorite quotes:  “Kiss well or don’t kiss at all,” “Stop biting” “You’re Evan Garrett-ing it”

Where did you meet: Summer Breeze during our first year. We were introduced by mutual friends.  Peter was one of the first people that Evan felt he had to be completely truthful to and Evan was one of the first gay people Peter met after coming out.
First Date: Technically, when Evan invited Peter over to to make an apology cake for Evan’s roommate.  Officially, when Evan cooked cuisine for Peter at his apartment (by which we mean Chez Evan) so that Peter could avoid food at the second-classiest restaurant in Hyde Park, Le Bartlett.  Evan’s going to recreate this night for Peter on this Valentine’s Day.  (Shhh. It’s a secret.)

• mel

OH STOP!

• R

Peter loves Evan, stache and all.

• Jose Medina

BABES

• Annie

I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH

• http://www.lalunaentertainment.com Israel Luna

Hi, guys…
    Thanks so much for the plug of my film! I’m so glad you both enjoyed it! Good luck with school and your relationship!

israel luna
    writer/director – Ticked-Off Trannies With Knives