Back from my little vacation before starting work, I noticed a CNN article from last week cleverly entitled, “It’s legal to play house in North Carolina,” which reported that a state judge overturned as unconstitutional a law banning unmarried couples from living together. Well done, North Carolina: a nice victory for individual liberty, as opposed to the City Council of Black Jack, Missouri that I commented on back in May.
Share this Article
- Prominent Black Lives Matter Activist Named as IOP Fellow
- University to Freshmen: Don’t Expect Safe Spaces or Trigger Warnings
- Who Gets The 1975 Best? “Just Girls”—and for Good Reason
- Bon Appetit Takes Over Campus Dining
- Pitchfork Take Two: Saxophones, Blue Stage Struggles, and a Taste of Summer Breeze