SG election 2011: cast your ballot

Voting will last until Thursday at 5 p.m. Executive slate, undergraduate liaison to the Board of Trustees, and first-year CC representative will be the contested races in addition to a University referendum.

It's that time of the year again! Passover!

And Student Government elections! While we regrettably don't publish a Passover guide, the Maroon happens to have the information you need to know before you cast your ballot.

Four slates listed below are vying for the top SG positions. Read more about the four candidates for undergraduate liaison to the Board of Trustees in today's issue of the Maroon. No candidates are in the running for graduate liaison to the Board of Trustees, and first-year Angela wang is running unopposed for Community and Government Liaison. The second and third-year College Council (CC) representatives are already decided, each position having four candidates running for four open spots. Ten first-years are vying for CC representative of the class of 2014. A referendum for the establishment of a Socially Responsible Investment Committee will also be on the ballot.

Visit the Student Government website to hear more about what the candidates have to say, and cast your vote by Thursday at 5 p.m.

UNITED Students Alliance

LIVEChicago

Uncommon Fun

Moose Party

The Maroon's Editorial Board Endorsements