Azealia Banks, T-Pain, and Madeon to headline Summer Breeze

Tickets will be sold on Monday from 11:00 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Mandel Hall and Cobb Hall.

Azealia Banks, T-Pain, and Madeon will be performing at this year’s Summer Breeze, according to a Major Activities Board (MAB) statement released on Monday at 8:45 p.m. The show will be held on May 15 at 8 p.m.

Earlier this quarter, a MAB poster, since proven to be fake, was circulated on Reddit featuring Action Bronson, a hip-hop producer, and Dizzy Wright, an independent rap artist. The origin of the fake poster is still unknown, and MAB did not respond to a request for comment at the time.

Madeon is a French music producer who first gained notoriety when his Internet mashup of 39 songs, ranging from Britney Spears to Daft Punk, went viral on YouTube. His debut album, Adventure, has been received favorably by critics, and he will be on tour until the end of the summer. T-Pain is famous for songs such as “I’m Sprung” and “I’m ‘n Luv (Wit a Stripper)” and released a Greatest Hits album in November 2014. Azealia Banks is best known for her hit song “212,” which was self-released after she left her U.K. label, XL, in 2011.

Tickets for Summer Breeze will be on sale Monday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Mandel Hall and Cobb Hall. The price is $20.