Asher Klein and Michael Lipkin

CONTRIBUTIONS

Podcast: Dixie Kitchen to close

News editors Asher Klein and Michael Lipkin discuss the closing of the Hyde Park eatery and students' dissatisfaction with the Student Care Center.

/  

June 2, 2009

Podcast: Women's clinic closes, exclusive with David Sanger

News editors Michael Lipkin and Asher Klein discuss the closing of a neighborhood clinic, the story of St. Stephen's Church, and Nathalie Gorman's interview with star reporter David Sanger.

/  

May 22, 2009

News podcast: Rankings and the Recession Specialist

News editors Asher Klein and Michael Lipkin talk about US News and World Report's grad school rankings, rep the Recession Specialist and discuss the best way to measure an economists talents: Cubs or White Sox?

/  

April 28, 2009

News podcast: Sneak peak at Searle and tenant protest

News Editors Asher Klein and Michael Lipkin take a sneak peak at Searle's new renovations and discuss a tenant protest south of the Midway.

/  

April 24, 2009

News podcast: South campus CTA route and SG

News editors Asher Klein and Michael Lipkin discuss the new 172-and-a-half bus route, contentious SG meetings and less contentious SG debates.

/  

April 17, 2009

News Podcast: Admissions returns and the coolest science story ever?!

News editors Asher Klein and Mike Lipkin discuss new admissions numbers, a pending lawsuit, and one of the most interesting science stories to come across their desk.

/  

April 6, 2009

News Podcast: ER hullabaloo and frat relations

Editors Michael Lipkin and Asher Klein lay down some of today's top stories, including a wrap-up of Medical Center-related stories from over break.

/  

April 2, 2009

News Podcast: Dead Sea ne'er-do-well and a sit-down with President Zimmer

Editors Michael Lipkin and Asher Klein lay down some of today's top stories as well as comment on the Maroon's meeting with President Zimmer and Vice-President for Campus Life Kim Goff-Crews.

/  

March 10, 2009

News Podcast: 3.6.09

News editors Mike Lipkin and Ella Christoph discuss the Maroon's coverage of second-year Emma Stanger's memorial, the potential decline in Ph.D. students, and the coming of the tea-dispensing The Shanty to campus.

/  

March 5, 2009

News Podcast: Today's top stories

News editors Mike Lipkin and Asher Klein discuss the Maroon's coverage of second-year Emma Stanger's death, reports of a serious incident at Fiji, and a new science column.

/  

March 2, 2009