February 20, 2004

Reynolds Club

An electric malfunction caused the Reynolds Club to lose power Thursday morning, disturbing breakfast and lunchtime business, and forcing the student center to close its doors. The malfunction, attributed to ComEd, was fixed by early afternoon, and electricity was restored by 12:30 p.m. ORCSA staff and students guarding the door would not comment extensively on the closing, but a student affiliated with WHPK, located in the basement of the Reynolds Club, said that the malfunction included smoke circulating in the basement.