This pretty much sums it up

You can tell a lot about a candidate by his/her celebrity endorsements.Obama has Oprah. H

You can tell a lot about a candidate by his/her celebrity endorsements.Obama has Oprah. Hillary has Bill (and Roseanne). Huck has Chuck. McCain has Sly….and now, not to be oudone, Jon Voight has endorsed Rudy Giulliani. That pretty much sums up Giulliani the candidate. Washed up, uninspiring, and not all that talented to begin with. But the similarities don’t end there. Both have an unbecoming fixation with September 11. Rudy’s obsession has been well documented, but Voight’s is worth noting as well:It’s just your average western that draws a parallel between Al Qaeda and Mormonism. (NOTE THAT BOTH EVENTS WERE BOTH ON SEPTEMBER 11 ALBEIT 144 YEARS APART COULD THAT BE A COINCIDENCE…OR CONSPIRACY!!!??) The movie tries and fails at just about everything, but does result in a few delictable scenes, including one where Voight leads an angry mob in a chant of “blood atonement! blood atonement!” because one of the non-Mormon women was caught wearing pants, the harlot.