The October 20 article, “University Buys Doctors Hospital, Plans for Hotel,” incorrectly stated that the building to the south of the Doctors Hospital site is senior housing. That building is not designated as senior housing.
Share this Article
- New boutique hotel in Hyde Park to begin construction spring 2016
- UCMC brings subspecialty pediatric care to Naperville area
- Non-profit seeks to rebuild Woodlawn neighborhood
- University sells 690 graduate student and faculty apartments
- Letter: New trauma center location neglects Southeast and Far South Sides