The November 21 article “Influential Physicist Speaks on Campus” incorrectly stated that the Institute for Advanced Study is based at Princeton University. The institute is located in Princeton, N.J., but operates independently of the university.
Share this Article
- Study shows bilingual children are better communicators
- New study shows speakers appear more intelligent than writers
- Ex-UCPD officer sues Univ. over firing after 2013 trauma protest
- Summer Breeze organizers deem carnival and concert a success
- Let them eat pi: UChicago calculus instructor gives talk on her new book