Graduation Issue Info

To the family members of students in the Class of 2024,

Congratulations on the upcoming graduation of your child from the University of Chicago!

We at The Chicago Maroon, the student newspaper at the University of Chicago, are incredibly proud of the Class of 2024 graduates and share in your excitement about this momentous occasion. 

To celebrate your student’s accomplishments, The Maroon will be offering a unique service: student features in our special Graduation Issue of the paper. This is a one-time opportunity to celebrate your child’s accomplishments and continue a UChicago tradition.

Here is a past Graduation Issue to show you what the student features look like:

https://issuu.com/chicagomaroon/docs/060519

Pricing information is at the bottom of this email and is also in the feature submission form.

To feature your student in our issue, please fill out the form linked below. 

If you would like our design team to create a feature for you, please respond to the form by MONDAY, APRIL 29. If you will be creating and sending in your own ad, please respond to the form by MONDAY, MAY 6.

If you are unable to design your own advertisement, we will design it for you for an additional $30.00 – $100.00 (based on the design’s complexity and size).

Form for Student Feature Requests: https://forms.gle/XwbPbfAR7n9c1JXh9 

At this time, we are only accepting credit cards and mailed checks for payment, although further details can be discussed when reaching out to us.

If you have questions, please feel free to reach us via this email address (ads@chicagomaroon.com), A member of our marketing team will be happy to help you book your ad or answer any questions!

We hope you will take advantage of this service and recognize your graduating student(s)!

Thank you for your support of the Maroon now and always!

All the best,

The Chicago Maroon

Marketing Team

1212 E. 59th St.

Chicago, IL 60637

$800
$2000