Corrections

The April 20 news article “Kotlowitz Urges Community Advocacy” incorrectly stated that this was the first time the Public Service and Public Interest Career Fair was co-hosted by the University Community Service Center and Career Advising and Planning Services. This was the sixth year the organizations collaborated to host the event.

The April 24 news article and photo caption “SG Election Guide: The Moose Party” incorrectly stated the positions that Moose Party candidates were seeking. Adam Brunk sought the office of Vice President for Administration and Neil Dalal sought the office of Vice President of Student Affairs.

The April 24 news article “Darfur Activists Step Up Protests” incorrectly stated that protesters remained in the Administration building until President Robert Zimmer left at 4:15 p.m. President Zimmer left a few minutes after 5 p.m.

The April 24 sports article “Peaches and Dashed Dreams for Track” incorrectly stated that third-year John Anderson placed second in the shot put. Anderson was the runner-up in the hammer throw, with a toss of 48.38 meters. The same article incorrectly stated that the Wash U Bears frequently place three or more competitors in the top five of an event. A team can only enter three participants in each event.

The Maroon regrets and apologizes for these errors.