Summer Breeze Photo Essay

Last Saturday, the Major Activities Board sponsored the Summer Breeze carnival and concert series. The concert series featured performances by T-Pain, Madeon, and Azealia Banks. At the carnival before the show, students participated in an “RA Dunk Tank” game, jumped on bouncy castles,and watched performances by a hypnotist and several UChicago dance troupes..

Liana Sonenclar

By Marta Bakula

Last Saturday, the Major Activities Board sponsored the Summer Breeze carnival and concert series. The concert series featured performances by T-Pain, Madeon, and Azealia Banks. At the carnival before the show, students participated in an
Last Saturday, the Major Activities Board sponsored the Summer Breeze carnival and concert series. The concert series featured performances by T-Pain, Madeon, and Azealia Banks. At the carnival before the show, students participated in an “RA Dunk Tank” game, jumped on bouncy castles,and watched performances by a hypnotist and several UChicago dance troupes. (Liana Sonenclar)
Last Saturday, the Major Activities Board sponsored the Summer Breeze carnival and concert series. The concert series featured performances by T-Pain, Madeon, and Azealia Banks. At the carnival before the show, students participated in an “RA Dunk Tank” game, jumped on bouncy castles,and watched performances by a hypnotist and several UChicago dance troupes. (Yeo Bi Choi)
Last Saturday, the Major Activities Board sponsored the Summer Breeze carnival and concert series. The concert series featured performances by T-Pain, Madeon, and Azealia Banks. At the carnival before the show, students participated in an “RA Dunk Tank” game, jumped on bouncy castles,and watched performances by a hypnotist and several UChicago dance troupes. (Marta Bakula)
Processed with VSCOcam with e2 preset
Processed with VSCOcam with e2 preset (Annie Cantara)
(Annie Cantara)